Sunday 1 December 2013

Beauty is everywhere

It's Sunday. It's the first day of December. Let's start the last month of the spectacular 2013 with an affirmation to brighten up your day.

Affirmations are best applied if you say them aloud while standing in front of a mirror, looking into your own eyes.

"Beauty is inside me and all around me. I always see the beautiful in everything that surrounds me." - Sinisa Ubovic

Have a splendid day!


Nedelja je. Prvi dan decembra. Započnimo poslednji mesec u spektakularnoj 2013. afirmacijom koja će vam ulepšati dan. 

Afirmacije se najbolje primenjuju ako ih izgovarate naglas pred ogledalom dok sami sebe gledate u oči.

"Lepota je u meni i svuda oko mene. U svemu što me okružuje uvek nalazim ono najlepše." - Siniša Ubović

Uživajte u danu!

No comments:

Post a Comment