Monday 9 December 2013

Just embrace it

My enthusiasm doesn't wane, it's my energy that influences the frequency of posts. At 33 weeks pregnant I find myself frustratingly sleepy even on days when I think I've had a good night's rest. I spend so many hours with my eyes shut tight, that I don't even have the time to stress over how unpredictable life can be. I only managed to complain to my husband today, and he advised me to: "Just embrace it!"

And, as soon as I did, I found myself writing this post. I don't even feel that tired, yawn.



Moj entuzijazam ne jenjava, već to moja energija utiče na učestalost postova. U 33. nedelji trudnoće moje telo je frustrirajuće pospano, čak i onim danima kada mi se čini da sam se tokom noći baš dobro odmorila. Provodim toliko vremena zatvorenih očiju da čak ni ne stižem da budem stresirana činjenicom da život može biti baš toliko nepredvidiv.
Uspela sam jedino da se požalim mužu, a on je odgovorio: "Ma samo to prihvati."

Čim sam prihvatila njegov savet počela sam da pišem ovaj post. A ni ne osećam se više toliko umornom, zev.



No comments:

Post a Comment